Activities include bingo, ceramics, crafts, exercise, volleyball, movie days, billiards, cards, games, trips, dances, and special holiday celebrations.
Hot lunches are served Monday through Friday to people ages 60 and over.
Senior Center Newsletter Click Here
The Senior Center is a designated cooling center when temperatures are predicted to be 105°F or higher.
Click here for more information.
2019 TRIP SCHEDULE
- Seats are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Payments are due at least two weeks prior to trip.
- Non-payment of seats two weeks prior to trip will be forfeited and offered to those on waiting list.
- All seats guaranteed upon payment.
- Trips are subject to change.(Minimum number of seats must be reserved to offer trip)
SEAT RESERVATION POLICY FOR ALL SENIOR TRIPS
Please read the policy carefully :
- A $10 non-refundable deposit or full payment is required at time of reservation. (The $10 non-refundable deposit will be applied to trip cost. The $10 non-refundable deposit guarantees seat reservation up to two weeks prior to the trip)
- Full payment of any trip guarantees a seat for the chosen trip but must be paid two weeks in advance of the scheduled trip, otherwise your seat will be made available for another person
- Full payment of any trip that is cancelled at least two weeks before trip is refundable if the seat can be filled. If the seat is not filled, a refund will be provided minus the $10 non-refundable deposit
Call (559) 891-2239 for trip information.
All trips subject to change.
- Mondays - 9:00am - Chair Exercise
- Tuesdays - 9:00am - Chair Exercise & 10:00am Chair Volleyball
- Wednesdays - 9:00am - Chair Exercise
- Thursdays - 9:00am - Chair Exercise & 10:00 Chair Volleyball
- Bingo - Monday & Wednesday - doors close at 12:45PM (Arrive before 12:30pm to purchase bingo cards)
- Dime Bingo - Friday at 9:15am
- Ceramics - Monday-Thursday at 9:00am
- Commodities Food Giveaway: - 4th Tuesday each month
- Holiday & Event Celebrations Yearly
If you have any questions, please call (559) 891-2239
or email Liz Martinez at LizM@cityofselma.com