In addition to health and safety, Code Enforcement works with city staff and dedicated volunteers to educate and assist the general public of its responsibilities pertaining to neighborhood deterioration and blight, and when necessary, to enforce the standards of the community.
What Codes Does the City Enforce?
- Abandoned/Foreclosed Homes / Registration Form
- Building & Property Code Complaints / Complaint Form
- Fresno County Code Complaint Form / Complaint Form
- Business Licenses and Permits
- Vehicle abatements
- Graffiti removal
- Waste recycling
- Water conservation
- Zoning laws
- Signage and banners
- California smoking laws
- Hazardous materials regulations
Code Enforcement Phone Hours
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Customers without appointments will not be served after 3 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, please contact the assigned Inspector or Investigator.
Code Enforcement Officers